8/15/2011

memories

This week was a bit strange.. I was feeling up and down about moving.
I used to love moving house and discover the new area in Tokyo so I moved house to house every 2 years when I finish my contract, (Japanese houses are based on 2 years lease contract)
But I never felt I wanted to move from this house, because all my current life is actually surrounded by my house. And I do love Carlton North and Rathdowne street.
My new house in Kew is not that far away from here, but I can not ride my bike to school.. I can not shop at supermarket cross the road, and I can not go to my favorite cafe and bakally regularly.
it is such a small things but I must discover the new community and favorite shops again.

Changing living environment is not easy, but change is good.
Everything will be fresh and I am sure I will get used to new environment soon.
But somehow.. I feels like I am going to Docklands or somewhere 100km away from here.
I guess it is because this house has full of lovely memories with my friends, family, dogs and full of life, Sunny and spacious kitchen always let me relax.. I will miss you my beautiful art-deco apartment. 
 


No comments: