1/29/2017

nearly end of January, but HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 :)






Super late happy new year 2017!! Hope you had great new years.

December and January was like a marathon, I had a so much work to do and I nearly forgot about my blog! I actually upgrade my accounting software, which is awesome, I feels like I have a good robot who can manage all the job that I was spending too much time.   To make this new good robot to work, I needed to do 6 month of data entry… which made my new year 2017 a little chaotic. 

My work is busier and busier everyday – so I am actually happy and right now, I do not worried about anything small.  Means No stress.
All I care at the moment is Koto and Niah are good and healthy, Koto is starting to swim, jogging and playing again

I really hope you are doing well and having a good start of the year like us!  

No comments: